Requirements for a Resident Visa
- Three recent passport size photographs.
- Original passport valid for 6 months beyond travelling with two blank pages.
- A copy of the Electronic visa authorisation issued by Ministry of Interior to sponsor in Saudi Arabia.
- A Medical Report duly completed by a competent medical authority and authenticated by the UK Foreign and Commonwealth Office (FCO). Applicants applying from the Republic of Ireland should legalize their medical report at the Irish Foreign Office in Dublin. All children above age of 15 must undergo medical check.
- A copy from original marriage certificate must be provided by the spouse and birth certificate from children.
- One application form duly completed.
- A completed Al-Reyadh Travel Agents visa order form.